Why Facial Contouring Injection
√ Simple and quick procedure. No downtime;
√ Advanced injection techniques. Broad range of applications. Able to cater for individual’s needs;
√ Minimal pain, small wound caused, no downtime, no side effects, almost does not disturb your daily life;
√ No jawbone surgery, non-surgical, low risk profile, highly safe;
- Avoid injection during menstruation, pregnancy, and breastfeeding.
- Avoid touching and water contact at the injection sites for 6 hrs after the injection.
- Avoid hot or cold compress to the injection site within 24 hrs.
- Do not intake spicy food, seafood, cigarettes, and alcohol 3 days after the injection. Avoid intense exercise.
- Avoid rubbing the injection sites within 1 week after the injection. Avoid having a sauna.
- Temporary swelling, redness and bruising after injection are normal.
- Avoid taking any antibiotic, aspirin, or other similar medicines.
Facial Contouring Injection FAQ
Q: How long will I see the results? And how many injections do I need?
You can see visible improvements after just one injection. You are recommended to have an injection every 4-6 weeks. A regular course of 3/+ injections can maintain prominent and long-lasting results.
Q: Face slimming injection, lipodissolve injection and facial contouring injection – what are their differences?
They are different injections offering different results. For example, facial contouring injection is ideal for lifting and tightening and mainly for defining the lower jaw contour. Lipodissolve injection is ideal for people who want to tackle the fat deposited on their face or local body parts. It is solely a fat reduction effect and has no tightening effects. Face slimming injection, on the other hand, reduces the size of facial muscles and is ideal for instant face slimming results by shrinking the overly used masseter muscles. Therefore, you should find out what you want to tackle first, and our practitioners are happy to help you out so that you will get the most suitable treatment.