The Premier Aesthetic is a CQC accredited clinic which legally provide PDO Thread Lift. Studied have shown that estimated weight is determined by face shape , while estimated age is decided by skin tightness and delicateness. In fact, PDO Thread lift is a kind of magical treatment for achieving “thin face and anti-aging” outcomes comprehensively.
Since aging progress accelerates after girls turn 25 years, an anti-aging skin care plan is inevitable for someone who wants a perfect skin condition.
A PDO thread lift is a revolutionary new treatment in the world of aesthetics, it mechanically results in instant skin lifting to give you enhanced skin texture, fewer fine lines and wrinkles and more elastic skin without unwanted effects. At the same time, threads can be dissolved and absorbed while stimulating collagen production. Results should be apparent right after the threads are put into place, but you may notice more in the days and weeks right after they are inserted. Surprisingly, you will find acne scars fading and pores shrinking.
Features of PDO Thread Lift
● PDO threads have a high safety profile, complete absorption and minimal tissue reaction. The PDO threads generates tensing fibrosis in the surrounding tissue. The risk for scarring is absent when inserted correctly.
● PDO stands for Polydioxanone which is a coiled synthetic absorbable suture material that is used in almost every type of surgery performed including cardiac operations. The biodegradable threads are slowly dissolved and absorbed in the body. Moreover, for six to eight months period, threads continue to stimulate skin collagen regeneration, which is safe and effective.
● The biodegradable threads are embedded into lower layer of dermis, which lift face shape according to the interval and direction of the threads. It stimulates the skin through threads themselves, further activating fibroblasts to produce collagen. Those threads can be completely dissolved in the body without generating foreign metabolites.
WHO IS A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR PDO THREAD LIFT?
People with minimal signs of aging who need just a small lift. Good candidates are those patients who are starting to see some droopiness of the brow, cheeks, jowls and/or neck and would like to see a lift effect, but do not want the risk, scars, or recovery of a real browlift, facelift, or neck lift operation.
There are skin problems PDO Thread lift can solve for you:
- Upper face region: eyebrows lift, eye end lift, glabellar wrinkles smooth, frown lines tighten.
- Middle face region: tear troughs and checks lift, smile lines remove, chubby face reduced, dripped mouth lines lift.
- Lower face region: jowls, nasolabial folds and marionette lines lift.
- Neck region: loose neck skin and obvious neck rings lift.
Desired outcomes are listed here:
- Anti-aging: Embedded high-molecular-weight, biodegradable threads stabilize skin base through collagen generating process.
- Improving skin texture: Embedded high-molecular-weight, biodegradable threads improve blood flow to decrease pigments, which achieves skin-lighting result.
Six outstanding advantages of The Premier Aesthetic PDO Thread lift:
【1】Epidermis: brightening your skin tone
Promote local tissue microcirculation, cell regeneration and tissue repair ability to become better, also make your skin hydrated and bright.
【2】Dermis: regenerating collagen
PDO Threads put deeply into dermis, those branches act as stents for cell growth, collagen regeneration, elastic fiber recombination and connective tissue restructuring. Therefore, your skin remains long-lasting lift and restores elastic texture without wrinkles.
【3】Subcutaneous tissue: supporting and replenishing functions
To support and fill the collapsed skin tissue while enhancing blood circulation in subcutaneous tissue, we use PDO Threads to build a three-dimensional network.
【4】Superficial musculoaponeurotic system (SMAS): deep tissue lifting
The threads fix the root cause of sagging skin-SMAS. Because it can lift SMAS thus firming skin, therefore, the treatment can promise younger and natural appearance for you.
【5】Ligaments: rebuilding elasticity
By embedding PDO threads as an artificial ligament, not only solve the problem of loose ligaments, but also enhance elasticity over time to achieve ultimate youth.
【6】Muscular layer: raising up and stabilizing shape
The PDO entire length of the thread pulls the SMAS while tiny barbs stabilize muscular layer simultaneously, which restores a youthful appearance.
Why should I choose PDO threads lift?
- The effect is immediate, can accurately tighten local parts to improve face shape and texture.
- The effect is long-lasting and can be maintained up 12 to 24 months. Good news is that the effect is cumulative and can last 3 to 5 years if receiving routine treatment.
- This treatment is surprisingly safe. There is no risk of thrombosis, infection and tissue necrosis.
- The treatment is extremely versatile and effective, from face, torso, chest, buttocks, to private parts are within operative range.
- It can perfectly match with Hyaluronic acid, Ultrasound, Laser and Mesotherapy then achieving complementary action.
Thread Lift vs Facelift
After surgery, there will be a feeling of tension or slight swelling, it usually will begin to subside after three days, and it can completely disappear within two weeks. Due to physical differences, a few people will have bruising phenomenon which is also normal.
- Do not wash your face with hot water for three days after surgery, normally lower than body temperature.
- To prevent facial deformation, you should avoid any collisions and pressure on your face within one week of surgery.
- Try to avoid spicy, smoking, alcohol and other irritating foods for two weeks after surgery.
- Don’t go to the sauna for a month after surgery.
- The Postoperative minimally invasive wounds should be kept clean to prevent infection.
The Premier Aesthetic thread lift
Q：Is PDO thread lift safe for me?
A: Very safe, threads can be thoroughly metabolized to carbon dioxide and water by the human body after 180 days with no residue.
Q：how old can i start the therapy?
A：Thread lift is perfect for anyone who is concerned about loose skin, rather than the elderly people. For example, sagging skin of some early twenties appears since sudden weight lost. Another example is “static beauty” caused by frequent hyaluronic acid injections, those people look unnatural when they have facial expressions. It can be corrected by PDO thread lift to pull the muscle back to natural positions.
Q：What if the lifting effect seems transient or causes boomerang effect?
A： Definitely not. The aging of fat and muscle tissue starts from the age of 20 and moves down gradually. If you start Thread lift at the age of 25, you can reset them. After that, the treatment will be carried out at regular intervals, and the “checking for leakage” of each treatment can make the fat and muscle tissue return gradually to prevent sagging skin. When it is maintained for a long time, you will definitely look younger than peers.
However, the effect of Thread lift has limitation because aging is divided to generation of wrinkles, sagging and reduction of tissue volume. Hence, when your tissue capacity is reduced, you might need filling and lifting at the same time.
Although the threads will be metabolized, the threads have been used as a tree-like scaffold for cell growth in the body, constantly stimulating the skin to produce collagen and elastic fibers, resisting sagging before being metabolized.
At the same time, it can tighten the internal structure, remove wrinkles, shrink pores and brighten skin tone. Therefore, even if the thread is metabolized, the newly formed collagen and elastic fibers continue to play a role. Don’t worry about face dropping.
Q：Which areas are commonly treated with PDO threads?
A: PDO Thread lift is suitable for full face. Crow’s feet around the eyes and marionette patterns around the lips can be done. The areas around the eyes and lips are special because there is no fat underneath and muscles under the skin, so try to use smooth threads instead of jagged threads. In this case, the thread will enter the superficial muscle layer.
Q：Can the sagging caused by excessive facial fat be improved with thread Lift?
A： The answer is yes, but it also varies from person to person. For example, there are three reasons for a chubby face: one is fat, the other is bone, and the third is the size of the masseter muscle. These three reasons all need to be targeted. It is not only whether the thread lift is useful for this situation, but it depends on what problems need to be solved. Thread lift can solve sagging caused by obesity, but it cannot solve the problem of obesity.
Q：Will there be any wounds after thread lift?
A：The PDO thread lift is inserted from the hairline above the ear, and the tiny hole on the surface will recover after 24 to 48 hours.
Q：How long it takes to be seen after treatment? How long it lasts?
A：One month after the shallow thread is inserted, effects of wrapping and lifting will be noticeable. Effects of deep thread will be stronger in about three months.
Regarding the maintenance time: the maintenance time of the thread lift is closely related to the thread material, the number and level of embedding, and the correct post-treatment care after procedure. The deep thread begins to degrade in about 180 days, and lifting effect can be maintained for more than 2 years. It is guaranteed that threads can be completely metabolized within two years with no residue. Not surprisingly, the maintenance time of the effect is also related to our own habits and normal facial expressions.
Q：How many times can i receive pdo thread lift? How often i can do?
A：Facial thread lift can be done several times, in fact, it should be related to the skin condition of individuals, the material selected and the method decided by practitioners. Generally speaking, three times of thread lift is recommended for best results. It is known the skin condition is improved by 70% at once, then by 80% at second time, and by 90% at third times.
The basic concept is to lay the foundation for the first time through the use of thread to achieve the function of lifting and restoring the loose tissue. The second therapy is like simple decoration, it will strengthen the lifting, stabilize tissue and improve the local depression and sag, such as nasolabial fold, lower eyelid, Mandibular margin, cheeks, etc.. After three-time treatment via smooth thread, coiled thread and other threads, the final goal of improving the skin texture and tightening the skin by stimulating facial collagen regeneration is fulfilled.
The recommended interval between each therapy is 8-12 months.
Q: Whether the pdo thread lift can be combined with other treatments?
A: If you want to fully lift the fascia layer and stimulate the collagen, it is recommended to cooperate with an Ultherapy. For the overall skin tightening purpose, we can focus on the details with the PDO thread lift. If you want to increase facial plumpness, Hyaluronic acid is compatible as well. Experienced doctors will make comprehensive designs with Hyaluronic acid, Mesotherapy, Ultherapy, and Lipodissolve Injection according to individual circumstances while doing PDO thread lift to achieve the best results.
By combining a number of different nonsurgical anti-aging treatments, patients can achieve a profoundly positive change in their appearance – without enduring the extended recovery time associated with surgery.
– Before & After –
The Premier Aesthetic CLINIC:
A CQC-Approved Aesthetic Clinic
Five key points of PDO thread lift
First. Best place with a professional team
- CQC accredited Medical& Aesthetic Clinic.
- CQC is known as strict regulation, and PDO Thread lift can only be operated by CQC accredited Clinics.
- The Premier Aesthetic is the Top Ultraformer lll Ultra Premier Treatment Provider for the UK and Ireland, recognized by Merz Pharma.
- CQC regulates ai Beauty with the authenticity of the device and resources guaranteed for you.
- Our Medical team is led by NHS-trained GMC doctors and procedures conducted by registered doctors and nurses.
Second. Accredited high-quality threads
- The Premier Aesthetic only uses accredited& best resources of PDO threads.
- Our PDO threads are safe, fully absorbable, and removable.
- In some cases, if the material of threads is made of plastic, inflammatory reactions and infections are noticeable, and the worst case was irremovable.
- The Premier Aesthetic only offers you the best and customized techniques according to your face conditions which medical practitioners fully assess. Never offer a Jerry-built procedure that will cost you more later on.
- The techniques of developing a palette of threads and cannulas are crucial factors to success since where and how deep they insert ensure limited tissue damage or complications induced by wrong placing.
Fourth. Experienced doctors
- The preciseness of conducting procedure is the basic requirement to ensure safety and effect.
- The large thread must pass through the fascia layer to achieve the lifting effect. Too deep or shallow will affect the effect, and it will easily cause problems such as external exposure of the thread. The small thread also needs to be arranged accurately to achieve the effect naturally and effectively.
Fifth. Accurate dosage
- The dose of thread lift depends on the thickness of the thread and the number of threads.
- Combination use of the different sizes of threads is effective, and cogged threads offer more obvious change than smooth ones.
- At The Premier Aesthetic, there is no need to worry about cutting corners. But, at the same price, we must achieve the greatest degree of service and effect, comprehensive collocation.